What information do we collect?
In general, you can browse our site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. The only information we gather during general browsing is from standard server logs. These include your IP (Internet Protocol) address, domain name, browser type, operating system, and information such as the web site that referred you to us, the files you download, the pages you visit, and the dates/times of those visits.
If you register for a newsletter, request information, provide feedback, apply for a job, join a discussion group, or join an electronic mailing list, you will be asked to provide personal information such as your name, postal address, and e-mail address.
- Third-Party Websites: Our site may provide links to third-party web sites. We do not endorse the content on any such third-party websites, nor are we responsible for the content of linked third-party websites. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such third-party websites.
What do we do with the information we collect?
- Third parties you authorize;
- Business partners; and
- Other parties as required by law.
information We may use the information we collect on the site to:
- Contact you – either in response to a query or suggestion, or to mail newsletters, documents, publications, etc. to you;
- Manage and process your job application;
- Confirm your purchases and registrations on the site;
- Obtain payment for purchases through the site (via credit card);
- “Remember” your online profile and preferences;
- Help you quickly find information that is relevant to you based on your interests, and help us create site content most relevant to you;
- Statistical analysis.
What if I don’t want to provide personal information?
Our site contains links to sites external to the www.cf-creative.com domain. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.